5.2.14

Hello 2014!

2013 has been such an incredible year. I've met so many wonderful people and had countless memorable experiences. It was definitely a year full of lessons and transition. Learning to shake off negative and useless people, listening to my intuition and following my heart, and being able to make room for positive people, new experiences and adventures.
I've learned so much about myself and I am truly thankful for everyone that has touched my life this past year. Good or bad, I'm confident, stronger and wiser.

And beyond excited for this year! holds so many doors that are waiting to be opened, and I'm going after all of them! so go out there and pursue your dreams, always be true to yourself and don't let anyone or anything hold you back from achieving the things you want to conquer and who you want to be.
So Thank you for the support, it has been so motivating... I wouldn't be where I'm at without you babes. Hope everyone has a happy new yearđź’–

Xo.
#LMSLA
LA